Senior Party Chief / Offshore Manager
Join the most exciting EM technology company
Allton is developing a leading offshore EM technology, that is applicable for traditional Exploration & Production services. In addition, the technology will be applied in new markets such as CCS, the monitoring of offshore CO2 storage sites and for Marine Mineral Exploration. The acquisition technology will be available for clients second half of 2023.
Allton is expanding our team and now searching for a Senior Party Chief / Offshore Manager to take a leading operational role in the company. The position will support final stage of Allton’s onshore hardware development and support a seamless transition from onshore development to offshore operations. The right candidate must be willing to work onshore and offshore during a transition period with a plan to enter a 100% offshore rotation
For a small and dynamic company like Allton, responsibilities and tasks will change over time as the company grows, but will include the following:
• Conduct all activities in accordance with Allton’s QHSE System.
• Participate in onshore project activity and preparation for equipment testing.
• Provide input and monitor Allton’s Operating Management System (OMS).
• Support and/or manage pilot projects for new survey ideas, technology, and concepts for both seismic and EM technology.
• Participate in selection and evaluation of offshore crew.
• Participate in mobilization and demobilization activities.
• Ensure that the offshore equipment and crew are competent and prepared for undertaking the planned tasks.
• Responsible for the management of Allton’s activities, personnel and equipment on board the vessel during operations.
• Establish a positive team culture, continuous improvement spirit and pride of workmanship.
• Liaise closely with client’s representative(s), vessel’s Captain, Operation’s Management, Safety Representative and Project Manager on a daily basis.
• Provide the necessary support and expertise to clients.
• Participate in client dedicated project groups where required.
• Ensure that the operations are run in a safe, contractually compliant and efficient cost-effective manner.
• Minimum of 8 years of experience in the offshore industry and preferably EM and/or seismic related, with a minimum of 4 years in a supervisory position.
• Operational, troubleshooting and maintenance experience of EM and/or seismic equipment is an advantage.
• Proven instrumentation and equipment understanding.
• Ability to work onshore and offshore.
• Proactive and solution oriented.
• Possess positive attitude, strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Ability to work independently and as an integral part of a team.
• Good written and spoken English skills.
• Offshore and Stavanger.
Questions can be addressed to:
Aslak Myklebostad Mobile (+47) 91 51 97 68 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org