Are YOU Our New Technical Manager?
Do you have a keen interest in technology? Are you committed to seeing projects through to completion? Do you enjoy motivating and encouraging others, and can you work well under pressure? Then you should apply and become an integral part of the Allton Team!
Allton is a Technology and Service company that specialises in subsurface electromagnetic (EM) for Oil and Gas Exploration and Production, CO2 Measurement Monitoring and Verification (MMV), and Marine Mineral Exploration. A competency leader in its field, Allton develops new critical EM technologies to meet future energy demands and help address climate mitigation challenges. We are now expanding and looking for a new Technical Manager to be part of our highly competent technical team, developing EM technology for the future.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Technical project management.
- Staff responsibility for the Hardware Development Team.
- Define goals and economic framework.
- Mechanical hardware design.
- Technical support of products in development and implemented products.
- Assist in the rapid deployment of new technologies.
- Perform other reasonable tasks assigned by the CTO or CEO.
- Close interaction with key subcontractors.
- Innovate to improve technical and business performance.
- Participate in offshore operations if required.
- Comply with Allton’s HSEQ Management policies and procedures.
- Travelling for work will be required.
What Does it Take to Succeed?
- Minimum B.Eng., B.Sc. in Engineering, M. Eng., or M.Sc. in Engineering.
- Documented experience with technical project management / technical product development.
- Experience with managing seismic, CSEM, or subsea projects is preferred.
- Minimum of five (5) years of relevant experience.
- Microsoft Office Product Suite.
- Technical 3D design tools, e.g., Autodesk Fusion, AutoCAD, Visio, etc.
- Strong project management and technical product development skills.
- Excellent team player experienced with working in international and multi-discipline teams.
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving ability.
- Passion to innovate and develop the latest and best technology fit-for-purpose.
- Responsible, reliable, diligent, and able to deliver as promised.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Fluency in English, both written and oral.
What Can We Offer You?
- A key position in an exciting company.
- Varied and interesting tasks and responsibilities.
- The possibility to develop within an expanding company.
- An international work environment.
- Competitive salary and arrangements.
- A positive work environment with skilled and highly motivated colleagues.
About Allton AS
Allton AS works with the latest EM Technology advancements, developed to deliver energy solutions and climate mitigation tools for today and tomorrow. The Allton name represents what our core business is all about, which is establishing volumes – whether of oil and gas, CO2 or minerals. Allton = All Volumes.
Our goals are to provide insights to our clients for better decision making, improved success rates, and cost savings in a sustainable manner while striving to have a positive impact on the environment and addressing the world’s energy needs and climate concerns. To achieve our goals, we focus on researching and developing the most advanced EM technologies applicable not only to hydrocarbon exploration and production but also CO2 MMV for CCS. We aim to become the preferred global CSEM service provider and reward our investors accordingly
Questions can be addressed to:
Aslak Myklebostad, CEO
Tel: (+47) 915 19 768
Apply for this Position
24 September 2023
Applications will be assessed on a rolling basis.